.jpg)
.jpg)
I had quite the birthday weekend. I LOVE my birthday. Mommy took the Fri before my birthday off so that she and Daddy could take me to see Dinosaurs. WOW were they cool. Then on my actual birthday Mommy, Sissy, and Daddy took me to the Ft Worth Zoo. That is my favorite place in the world. After the zoo we ate dinner and had cookies (Mommy let me pick what I wanted, and I wanted cookies instead of cake). Cook, Nana, and Khyi came over later to give me presents. I LOVE PRESENTS. Whoever invented presents gets a big kiss from me. At the end of my birthday I was very tired, but wanted to be around all my new stuff. Mommy let me make a mat on the floor (on top of my new keyboard you walk on) and I watched Mickey Mouse and the choo-choo train. WHAT A GREAT TIME!!! I can't wait for more birthdays
No comments:
Post a Comment